- Growth and characterization of transition metal oxides coatings, thin films, interfaces and nanostructures.
- Electronic structure of materials. Electron spectroscopies. Synchrotron radiation based spectroscopies.
- Graphene and carbon based materials.
- On surface chemistry.
- Physics 2 -Electromagnetism- (Physics Degree)
- Advanced Computing (Physics Degree)
- Advanced Materials Laboratory (Master in Advanced Materials and Nanotechnology)
- Characterization of materials using large installations (Master in Advanced Materials and Nanotechnology)
Universidad Miguel Hernández de Elche
Assistant Professor of Materials Science and Metalurgical Engineering